These Vietnamese noodle bowls are loaded with rice noodles, lemongrass tofu, and salad for a simple healthy and delicious meal!
Why you’ll love this recipe
These bowls taste fresh and healthy and take minimal effort to make. They’re perfect for whenever you want a healthy meal that is also delicious!
This recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free. You can also make it grain-free by leaving out the rice noodles and serving it with more vegetables.
If you’re not a huge fan of tofu, this marinated tofu will change your mind! It’s full of flavour, crispy and delicious!
Here is an example:
- You start the marketing campaign by send an email inviting new users to attend a webinar about your products or services.
- Users are directed to fill out a form to attend the webinar. Users who are completed the forms are automatically funneled into a new email list.
- Users in the automatically funneled list begins to receive an email nurture campaign. Email webinar reminders to the webinar day.
- Follow up by sending a thank you email to everyone who attended the webinar.
- A few days later, update user with an email with the actual offers.
Do I need Marketing Automation software?
Your marketing teams may use marketing automation software to make their campaigns more accurate and to empower their sales team with better quality leads to achieve highest return of investment (ROI). Using marketing automation software, marketers are better to understand potential customer needs and able to qualify leads and pass them onto sales, resulting in higher revenue and greater growth.
Here are three ways automation strategies can be used in small businesses:
- Relationships Building: is about the ability to identify and initiate working relationships, like personalize emails to foster that relationship. By helping your audience learn more about your products and services through regular, thoughtful engagement communication, you will be able to capture the audience needs and increase conversion rates.
- Follow-up in Sales: The most important goal of a follow-up conversation is convert leads to sales. Follow-up emails sent to customers who visited your website with a customer service question can help complete the potential transaction. In additional sales, a good customer relationship and trust gained from follow-up email you have made will encourage consumers to purchase from you again. All of these tasks are can be done in automation software.
- Tracks customer journey: With marketing automation software, you will be able to engage more with your customer. You can track the customer journey and analyzing how long does it takes a customer to make a transaction, and what information they need to complete that purchase transaction.
Bitrix24 CRM with Marketing Automation
If you are looking for best CRM with marketing automation. Consider Bitrix24 Rock-solid CRM plan with a Sales and marketing automation rules/triggers in leads and deals features for costs only $69 per month for six users.
Bitrix24 is a business software tools come with social intranet feature that boost collaboration and communication among employees. By automating sales and marketing processes, your staffs can also enjoy advanced task management and improved teamwork in the workplace. Bitrix24 CRM with a marketing automation features can transform and take your company to the next level, your business operation with marketing automation software, and you will be amazed at the results.
In addition to native marketing automation, tools such as lead routing email campaigns, autoresponder, send SMS and email appointment reminders, automatic lead, and deal distribution. Bitrix24 CRM also comes with a number of integrations for data enrichment services such as accounting software. Make the right choice for your small business by taking our Bitrix24 CRM offer with marketing automation already built in and save a bundle.
Would you like to see How Bitrix24 CRM in action? Get in touch with us for a demo!
Watch Bitrix24 CRM in action!
Content editor by Silk Media Web Services